Money Network® Customer Service
Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The OneCard is the official identification at SVCC and your key to campus life. Students must be enrolled in classes to obtain a OneCard. It is a nontransferable ID card and only the cardholder may present the card for purchases, access, and other privileges. Use your OneCard to:
- Attend events on campus
- Check out books from the library
MoneyNetwork® EnabledDiscover® SVCC OneCard
This card is not only your SVCC ID, it is also a Discover® Prepaid Card as well.
Please wait 24 hours after you have been issued your OneCard before you call 1-800-822-4283 and follow the system's prompts.
Use this stripe to access your Money Network® Account at ATMs or anywhere Discover is accepted.
Summary of Fees
- Initial Card - No charge
- Replacement (Lost/Stolen) - $15.00
- Replacement (Damaged, with exchange of damaged ID) - $10.00
- Change of Photo/Name (with exchange of old ID) – No Charge
- Fees subject to change without notice.