You can view your anticipated Financial Aid at Southside Virginia Community College online.
- Go here for the 'MySVCC website' and input your username. (If you are a new student, click here to look up your username.)
- Enter your password.
- Click the 'Log In' button and then the 'VCCS SIS89: Student Information' link.
- Click on 'Student Center'
- Go to 'Finances'.
- Click on 'View Financial Aid'
* This information is based on full-time enrollment.
Financial Aid Refund Checks - Will you get it?
Financial Aid Refund Checks are mailed to the mailing address stored in your Student Center. If this address is incorrect it will delay the delivery of your refund check.
To update your address follow these steps:
- Go here for the 'MySVCC website' and input your username.
- Insert your username and password
- Click on VCCS SIS89: Student Information System
- Click on Student Center
- Navigate to the bottom of the screen
- Check the addresses listed in the Personal Information area If an address is incorrect, click on the blue link above the address Click edit beside the address that is incorrect
- Edit the address
- Click OK
- Click Save
- On confirmation screen, click OK
- To return to the Student Center, click Student Center on the left of the screen or click in the dropdown box at the bottom of the page and choose Student Center and click the arrows to the right of the selection box.