Textbook & Course Materials
Textbooks and Course materials will be made available in the bookstore on both the Christanna and Daniel Campuses. For all the students that attend classes at the other sites, you may go online to order your books. Shop Online Here!
Summer 2018 Dates to Remember
- First day to use financial aid in the bookstore –May 15, 2018
- Classes begin – May 21, 2018
- Bookstore closed for Memorial Day Holiday – May 28, 2018
- Last day to return books for refund/credit – May 30, 2018
- Last day to charge to financial aid in the bookstore – May 30, 2018
- Bookstore closed for July 4th Holiday – July 4, 2018
- Rental check-in – Due by July 27, 2018
- Book buy back – July 23-27, 2018
Bookstore web site: www.southsidevccshop.com
Books and supplies may be purchased through our web store to be shipped to your home (charges apply) or for free pick up in the store you placed the order with. Financial aid, credit cards or Follett gift cards can only be used on the web store for payment. When asked for a number using financial aid, you enter your student Id number.
Student Id is required to purchase books using financial aid, scholarships and other third party sponsors. A printed schedule is required to assist us in ensuring you are purchasing the correct book for your course.
Regular Business Hours:
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Extended Hours for the Spring 2018 semester:
May 21-25, 2018: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
We are here to answer any questions you may have so don’t hesitate to stop by or give us a call at Christanna - 434-949-1023 or Daniel – 434-736-2021.