ATI-TEAS Pre-Entrance Exam General Information
- Required minimum scores for consideration for admission to Nursing programs at SVCC:
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Minimum of ~64% of questions correct overall and ~65.6% of math questions correct
- Practical Nursing - Minimum of ~49% of questions correct (for January 2018-Start PN Program. Minimum score for future admissions will change.)
- Register for the TEAS online at www.atitesting.com. Spring 2017 tests are available for registration.
- Cost is $75.
- Registration closes when the test is full or 24 hours before the test begins. Plan ahead!
- The test is taken online and proctored at the location/date you choose when you register.
- The TEAS test may be taken only 3 times in the admission cycle. Testing sooner than 2 weeks after a previous test attempt is not recommended. See resources on the link below for assistance in preparation and remediation.
- PREPARE for the TEAS -
- REGISTER for the TEAS - Detailed registration instructions
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
TEAS TEST DATES: Fall Semester 2017 dates posted below are available for registration at www.atitesting.com
SVCC students may test at any of these sites, regardless of which location you are planning to apply to. Be sure of your date before you register as refunds or reschedules are not allowed. Non-SVCC students must get approval to test from the Health Sciences Counselor, (Rebecca.email@example.com or 434-736-2214) prior to registering for the test.
Alberta, Va., Christanna Campus - Room B-45
Keysville, Va., Daniel Campus - Library Computer Lab - Learning Resource Center
South Boston, Va., SVHEC - Crews Computer Lab
Registration is online at www.atitesting.com.