TEAS Pre-Entrance Exam General Information
- Required minimum scores for consideration for admission to Nursing programs at SVCC:
- Associate Degree in Nursing - 45th Percentile Rank composite score for ADN (63.3% of questions correct overall) & 43rd percentile on math section for ADN (~67% of math questions correct)
- Practical Nursing - 31st Percentile Rank composite score for PN (~49% of questions correct)
- The TEAS test may be taken only 3 times in a year. Remediate and study before retesting!
- Registration for the TEAS is online at www.atitesting.com. Cost is $71. Virginia now requires sales tax, so the total is $74.67.
- The test is taken online and proctored at the location and date you choose.
- Registration closes when the test is full or 24 hours before the test begins. Plan ahead!
- You must be a student at SVCC to test at any of our campuses.
- PREPARE for the TEAS
- REGISTER for the TEAS
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
TEAS-V TEST DATES, Spring Semester - Early Summer Semester 2016
The following test dates are available for registration at www.atitesting.com.
SVCC students may test at any of these sites, regardless of which location you are planning to apply to. Be sure of your date before you register as refunds or reschedules are not allowed. Non-SVCC students must get approval to test from the Health Sciences Counselor, (Rebecca.email@example.com or 434-736-2214) prior to registering for the test.
Alberta, Va., Christanna Campus - Room 103, Workforce Development Building
Chase City, Va., Estes Center - Computer Lab 2
Monday, June 13, 2016, 12:30pm - 4:30pm - LAST TEST before June 15 PN Application deadline!
Keysville, Va., Daniel Campus - Room 108 A/B, Workforce Development Building
Testing at this location will resume in Fall 2016 Semester
South Boston, Va., Southern Virginia Higher Education Center - Young Computer Lab
Registration is online at www.atitesting.com.