TEAS Pre-Entrance Exam General Information
- Required minimum scores for consideration for admission to Nursing programs at SVCC:
- Associate Degree in Nursing - 45th Percentile Rank composite score for ADN (which is 63 - 64% of questions correct overall) AND 43rd percentile on math section for ADN (which is 68 - 69% of questions correct on the math section)
- Practical Nursing - 31st Percentile Rank composite score for PN Program (which is ~49% of questions correct overall)
- The TEAS test may be taken only 3 times in a year. We no longer require a wait period between test attempts. However, tests taken very soon after an attempt without spending time remediating are not likely to show significant improvement. Plan ahead and study!
- Registration for the TEAS is online at www.atitesting.com.
- The test is taken online and proctored at the location and date you choose.
- Registration closes when the test is full or 24 hours before the test begins. Plan ahead!
- The cost is $61.
- You must be a student at SVCC to test at any of our campuses.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- PREPARE for the TEAS
- TEAS Preparation Resources, link to TEAS Study Manual and many Online Resources
- REGISTER for the TEAS
- Details on how to register for the TEAS test
TEAS-V TEST DATES, April 2015 - May 2015 (Dates for Summer 2015 coming soon)
The following dates are available for registration at www.atitesting.com.
You Must Be a Current SVCC Student to Test at Any of These Locations! Students may test at any of these sites, regardless of which location you are planning to apply to.
Alberta, Va., Christanna Campus - See locations below
Chase City, Va., Estes Center - Computer Lab 2
Keysville, Va., Daniel Campus - Room 108 A/B, Workforce Development Building
South Boston, Va., Southern Virginia Higher Education Center - See locations below
Registration is online at www.atitesting.com.