TEAS Pre-Entrance Exam General Information
- Required minimum scores for consideration for admission to Nursing programs at SVCC:
- Associate Degree in Nursing - 45th Percentile Rank composite score for ADN AND 45th percentile on math section for ADN .
- Practical Nursing - 32nd Percentile Rank composite score for PN Program
- The TEAS test may be taken once every 3 months. Tests retaken sooner will not be considered valid or accepted for admission.
- Registration for the TEAS is done online at www.atitesting.com.
- The test is taken online and proctored at the location and date you choose.
- Registration closes when the test is full or 24 hours before the test begins. Plan ahead!
- The cost is $55, paid online by credit or debit card to ATI.
- You must be a student at SVCC to test at any of our campuses.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
PREPARE for the TEAS!
Details on how to register, prepare for, and take the TEAS, including online preparation resources. (Scroll to pages 3 & 4 for online resources.)
TEAS-V TEST DATES, DEC 2013 - FEB 2014
The following dates are available for registration at www.atitesting.com. Test dates for April through Summer 2014 will be posted soon.
You Must Be a Current SVCC Student to Test at Any of These Locations! Students may test at any of these sites, regardless of which location you are planning to apply to.
Alberta, Va., Christanna Campus
Thursday, February 27, 12:30 – 4:30 pm - Room 103
Friday, March 21, 9:30 am - 1:30 pm - Room 103
April, May and Summer dates TBA
Chase City, Va., Estes Center
Friday, February 28, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm - Computer Lab 2
April, July, and October dates TBA
Keysville, Va., Daniel Campus
Friday, February 21, 9:30 am - 1:30 pm - Room 108 A/B
Friday, April 4, 9:30 am - 1:30 pm - Room 108 A/B
May and Summer dates TBA
South Boston, Va., Southern Virginia Higher Education Center
Monday, February 24, 12:30pm - 4:30 pm - Anthem Lab
Wednesday, March 12, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm - Room: Young
April, May, and summer dates TBA
Registration is online at www.atitesting.com.