TEAS Pre-Entrance Exam General Information
- Required minimum scores for consideration for admission to Nursing programs at SVCC:
- Associate Degree in Nursing - 45th Percentile Rank composite score for ADN AND 45th percentile on math section for ADN .
- Practical Nursing - 32nd Percentile Rank composite score for PN Program
- The TEAS test may be taken once every 3 months. Tests retaken sooner will not be considered valid or accepted for admission.
- Registration for the TEAS is done online at www.atitesting.com.
- The test is taken online and proctored at the location and date you choose.
- Registration closes when the test is full or 24 hours before the test begins. Plan ahead!
- The cost is $61.
- You must be a student at SVCC to test at any of our campuses.
- Contact email@example.com for more information.
- PREPARE for the TEAS
- TEAS Preparation Resources, link to TEAS Study Manual and many Online Resources
- REGISTER for the TEAS
- Details on how to register for the TEAS test
TEAS-V TEST DATES, Feb 2015 - May 2015
The following dates are available for registration at www.atitesting.com.
You Must Be a Current SVCC Student to Test at Any of These Locations! Students may test at any of these sites, regardless of which location you are planning to apply to.
Alberta, Va., Christanna Campus - See locations below
Chase City, Va., Estes Center - Computer Lab 2
Keysville, Va., Daniel Campus - Room 108 A/B, Workforce Development Building
South Boston, Va., Southern Virginia Higher Education Center - See locations below
Registration is online at www.atitesting.com.