ATI-TEAS Pre-Entrance Exam General Information
- Required minimum scores for consideration for admission to Nursing programs at SVCC:
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Minimum of ~64% of questions correct overall and ~67% of math questions correct
- Practical Nursing - Minimum of ~49% of questions correct
- Register for the TEAS online at www.atitesting.com. Spring 2017 tests are available for registration.
- Cost is $71. Virginia may require sales tax, so the total could be $74.67.
- Registration closes when the test is full or 24 hours before the test begins. Plan ahead!
- The test is taken online and proctored at the location/date you choose when you register.
- The TEAS test may be taken only 3 times in the admission cycle. Remediate and study before retesting!
- PREPARE for the TEAS -
- REGISTER for the TEAS - Detailed registration instructions
- Contact email@example.com for more information.
TEAS TEST DATES: Dates posted below are available for registration at www.atitesting.com
SVCC students may test at any of these sites, regardless of which location you are planning to apply to. Be sure of your date before you register as refunds or reschedules are not allowed. Non-SVCC students must get approval to test from the Health Sciences Counselor, (Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-736-2214) prior to registering for the test.
Alberta, Va., Christanna Campus - Room 103, Workforce Development Building - See times by date
Chase City, Va., Estes Center - Computer Lab 2
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 9:00am - 1:00pm
Please arrive 1/2 hour prior to test start time to sign in. Must bring valid, government-issued Photo ID to be allowed to test.
Keysville, Va., Daniel Campus - Room 108 A/B, Workforce Development Building
South Boston, Va., SVHEC - Rooms indicated beside the date - 9:00am - 1:00pm
Registration is online at www.atitesting.com.