TEAS Pre-Entrance Exam General Information
- Required minimum scores for consideration for admission to Nursing programs at SVCC:
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Minimum of ~64% of questions correct overall and ~67% of math questions correct
- Practical Nursing - Minimum of ~49% of questions correct
- The TEAS test may be taken only 3 times in the admission cycle. Remediate and study before retesting!
- Registration for the TEAS is online at www.atitesting.com. Cost is $71. Virginia may require sales tax, so the total could be $74.67.
- The test is taken online and proctored at the location and date you choose.
- Registration closes when the test is full or 24 hours before the test begins. Plan ahead!
- You must be a student at SVCC to test at any of our campuses.
- PREPARE for the TEAS -
- REGISTER for the TEAS - Fall 2016 tests have not been scheduled with ATI. Testing will resume in November 2016 and will be available for registration at www.atitesting.com by September 2016.
- Contact email@example.com for more information.
TEAS TEST DATES: Dates posted below are available for registration at www.atitesting.com
SVCC students may test at any of these sites, regardless of which location you are planning to apply to. Be sure of your date before you register as refunds or reschedules are not allowed. Non-SVCC students must get approval to test from the Health Sciences Counselor, (Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-736-2214) prior to registering for the test.
Alberta, Va., Christanna Campus
Chase City, Va., Estes Center
No testing dates at this location currently.
Keysville, Va., Daniel Campus
South Boston, Va., SVHEC
Registration is online at www.atitesting.com.