Information on Tuition Deadlines and Payment Options
Due upon enrollment; tuition can be paid online through our QuickPay system. Students are able to pay online, manage their accounts, and setup authorized users.
Bookstore charges should not be paid through this system; instead call the Alberta Bookstore 434-949-1023 or the Keysville Bookstore 434-736-2021 to make payment.
For more information click the link below:
Students are able to take advantage of the easy payment system offered by Tuition Management Systems (TMS). Plans can be set up using a checking or savings account, or credit or debit card.
Setting up the payment plan is as easy as 1-2-3.
1 - Enroll in classes
2 - Navigate to the finance section of the Student Center (MySVCC)
2 - Enroll by completing the online agreement forms.
Summer Payment Plan Deadline: May 26 (restrictions apply, for more information see the Tuition Payment Plan page)
- Summer Regular 10-Week and First 5-Week Session Classes Begin: May 26
- Summer Second 5-Week Classes Begin: July 7
- Summer Tuition Due: May 26 (associated with enrollment date, see drop dates)
- Drop Dates for Summer: May 26, June 1, July 7 (2nd 5 week classes)
- Registration is not completed until your tuition and fees are paid.
- Last day to drop with refund for Regular Session Classes: June 5, Last day to drop with refund for First 5-Week Classes: June 2
- Last day to drop with refund for Second 5-Week Classes: July 7
- Last Day to set up tuition payment plan for Summer Session: May 29 (for more information see the Tuition Payment Plan page).
- Students are able to pay tuition and fees online through the Student Center.
- Students can set up authorized payers to pay online payments.
- Students and Authorized Payers are able to set up and save payment profiles.
FOR MORE INFORMATION...