Upcoming SVCC Events
Click on the event title for additional details.
Test Covers: Microsoft Office 2013/Office 365
- Word 2013
- Excel 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- File Management
- Windows Basics
- Using Browsers
Required Score to Pass: 80% or above
- Microsoft certification in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010 or 2013 will be accepted for respective test sections. Copy of certification required.
- The SAM 2013 Testout Code Access Key must be purchased prior to reporting for the exam. It may be purchased from the college bookstore or online at http://www.cengagebrain.com/shop/isbn/9781285735054.
- Students must be program-placed at Southside Virginia Community College to receive credit by exam for ITE 115. This testout is not available to itinerant students or high school students. Dual-enrollment high school students requesting to take the testout exam must have approval of the Coordinator of Dual Enrollment.
- No grade is assigned for this course on the transcript. Students receive 3 credits for successful completion of the testout exam. Retakes are not allowed. This is a one-time challenge exam. The course will not normally transfer to other colleges being that only credits are awarded and no grade.
- One form of identification is required on date of testout exam.
Online Registration: please click this link and enter information to register for this testout exam